Up your pancake game with these Blackstone Griddle Pancakes using the Bisquick Ultimate Pancake Recipe.
- Bisquick Pancake Mixture
- 1 cup of Milk
- 2 eggs
- Baking Powder
- Vanilla extract
- Vegetable oil
- Pour 2 Cups of Bisquick batter mix into a medium-size mixing bowl or pitcher that holds at least 8 cups of liquid.
- Add 1 cup of milk
- Add 2 eggs
- Add 3 tablespoons of sugar
- Add 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- Add 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- Add 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- Using a mixer or whisk, mix until the lumps are gone.
- Preheat your Blackstone griddle temperature to a 350-degree surface temp. Use an infrared thermometer to measure the temperature on the surface of the griddle.
- For best results coat cast iron griddle cooking surface with melted butter.
- Pour pancake batter into as many pancakes as you can fit on your griddle surface. If you do not have a pancake batter dispenser or pancake rings, you will want to pour enough pancake batter for each one to form the size of a small saucer. The pancakes will thin and flatten out on their own. (if you can make them perfect circles, even better but I’m not all that talented).
- Cook your pancakes on one side until bubbles start to appear and then flip. Depending on the thickness of your batter and the temperature of your griddle, this usually takes about 2 minutes per side.
- Once you have finished cooking the pancakes, place them on one of your plates or pans and keep them warm until the rest are all done.
- Serve with your favorite syrup, powdered sugar, or fresh fruit.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 196
- Sugar: 8.5 g
- Sodium: 450.1 mg
- Fat: 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 4.1 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 28.6 g
- Protein: 5.4 g
- Cholesterol: 50.9 mg
Keywords: Blackstone Griddle Pancakes, Bisquick Ultimate Pancake Recipe, Blackstone